What can I say while sexting my boyfriend?
“Sexting” is a term created by the media which is the act of texting a significant other “dirty” messages which portray some sort of sexual act. Sexting can be a fun way to add excitement to a relationship and can also be a way of showing your intimate desires to your boyfriend.
It’s important to remember not to go too overboard while sexting your boyfriend. Keeping things simple at first and feeling your way out will help you from creeping him out (especially in a new relationship). You might text him what you want him to do to you the next time you get intimate, you might also text him one of your sexual fantasies (which he could potentially fulfill). It’s also important to remember that anybody can read whats on your cellphone, so depending on what you “sext” it may not be as private as you think. Just remember to keep things fun and you might be surprised just how exciting sexting can make any relationship.
- How can I make my boyfriend want sex more often?
- What are the early signs that my boyfriend is no longer interested in a relationship with me?
- How can you tell if your boyfriend or girlfriend is the jealous type?
- How can you tell a boyfriend is ashamed of his girlfriend?
- How do I get my boyfriend to open up to me?